Welcome to Year 3
Our class teacher is Mrs Green and our teaching assistant is Mrs Nicholls. Mrs Chanchai teaches us music on a Friday afternoon.
Here is our class charter:
Every child has the right to an education - Articles 28 and 29
Our Class Charter
We want our school and classroom to be a happy and fun place where we can work and play together.
We want to feel confident and safe; to tackle challenges and to have fun.
We will try to:
- listen carefully to each other
- work hard and know that it is ok to make a mistake
- help others in the classroom and around the school
- look after the equipment in our classroom and outside
- Treat each other with kindness and respect and remember how we would like to be treated
We have all signed the charter and it is displayed in our classroom.
If you would like to know more about what we are learning, you can read about it on the curriculum page or on our newsletter.
Here is a link to look at our Summer term class newsletter:
Spellings and Reading
Spellings will be set on a Tuesday and tested on the following Monday morning.
Each child is expected to read for ten minutes at least five times a week. Please sign you child's reading record.
Number Bonds and Times Tables
We will be working on our number bonds and times tables on Numbots and Times Tables Rock Stars (TTRS) each week in class. Please keep working on these regularly at home too.
- PE - Wednesday and Thursday (we are still swimming this term on a Wednesday morning so don't forget your swimming kit)